Disclaimer:all viewers please read!

Although all attempts will be made to publish correct information on this site, mistakes do occur; consequently the publisher/author of this site take no responsibility for any inconvenience, injury or loss- monetary or otherwise- resulting from the use of information from this site. as this site is for entertainment purposes only, the viewer assumes sole responsibility for the use of information. Outdoor activities such as landscape photography, hiking, climbing, etc., are inherently risky; anyone engaging in such activity is solely responsible for educating his/herself in the skills necessary for safe participation in these activities.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I should probably mention a few other things about this area; first, be careful climbing around the falls; supposedly, another photog slipped at Twin Falls a  while back and broke several bones when he fell into the  cold water; he was rescued, after lying in the water for some time, because he had some type of GPS rescue monitor; luckily, I think he is making a full recovery. Trust me, it would be easy to fall and just remember, you are miles from the nearest gravel road, many more miles from the nearest town, and your cell phone probably won't work there either. This is really rough terrain to get out of with any type of injury. Also, when I was there, I saw some camping/hunting gear behind some boulders and brush; I never saw anyone else; perhaps they were hunting; I don't know; all I can  say is I hope they were friendly due to the remote area we were in! Last of all, please be careful camping anywhere near the falls so we can preserve this bit of heaven. Another shot of Twin Falls is below:

No comments: